Kalo di bilang ini bisa dikatakan mirip bahkan cenderung sama dengan film hollywood “Top Gun nya tom cruise” beda nya adalah di sini banyak adegan lucu nya dan tahun pembuatannya. Kocak ceritanya, kalau ga kocak bukan film korea namanya…hehehehee😀 :P
Seperti yang di ulas diatas, bahwa film ini berlatar tentara. Dalam hal ini tentara angkatan udara, permainan manuver pesawat jet tempur di mainkan disini. Sama-sama menampilkan artis andalan, kalo hollywood yakni Tom cruise, nah film korea ini mengandalkan “Rain”. Siapa yg tidak kenal rain, pasti semua orang penggemar film maupun drama tv mengenal rain. Yg bikin rain terkenal adalah dari drama tv “full house” …..nah pasti sudah tau dan kenal bukan…..😉
kalau yang belum lahir di tahun 1986 mungkin belum tau film TOP GUN ini…..so saya kasih reviewnya sedikit di atas😉
film nya ga kalah seru nya dengan film nya SOAR INTO THE SUN versi korea
TRAILER “TOP GUN” with OST (the best song to hear )😉
- Movie:Soar Into The Sun (English title) / R2B: Return To Base (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization:R2B: Riteontu Beyiseu
- Hangul:R2B: 리턴투베이스
- Director:Kim Dong-Won
- Writer:Kim Dong-Won
- Producer:Jang Tae-Gon, Park Sung-Geun, Kim Dong-Won, Shim Moon-Bo, Choi A-Ram
- Cinematographer:Kim Hyo-Jin
- Release Date:August 15, 2012
- Runtime:113 min.
- Genre:Action / Military
- Production Company:CJ Entertainment
- Distributor:CJ Entertainment
- Country:South Korea
R2B: Return to Base (Hangul: 알투비: 리턴투베이스; RR: Altubi: Riteontu Be-iseu) is a 2012 South Korean aviation action drama film starring Rain, Shin Se-Kyung and Yoo Jun-sang in lead roles. It was directed by Kim Dong-won and is a remake of Shin Sang-ok’s 1963 film Red Scarf. It is about a talented yet troublemaking elite air force pilot who is demoted to a combat flying unit. It was released on 15 August 2012. Republic of Korea Air Force was heavily involved to support filming.
Tae-Hoon (Rain) is the youngest member of the elite flight team “Black Eagles,” which consists of Korea’s top combat pilots. Tae-Hoon is gifted pilot, but he is also a troublemaker, filled with curiosity and playfulness. One day, when the team puts on an exhibition at an air show, he ruins the exhibition. Afterwards, Tae-Hoon is kicked out of the “Black Eagles” and transferred to the 21 combat flight unit, which is led by Dae-Seo. Tae-Hoon begins to rely on Dae-Seo like a real older brother. Meanwhile, Tae-Hoon finds himself at odds with Cheol-Hee, who is rigid, and thought of as the best pilot in the 21 combat flight unit. Tae-Hoon prepares to take on Cheol-Hee in a flight contest. Tae-Hoon asks head of maintenance Se-Young (Shin Se-Kyung) for help. Then, up in the sky in Yeouido, an unidentified fighter plane appears, and Tae-Hoon, Dae-Seo, Yoo-Jin and Seok-Hyun must make a sortie…..
- Remake of the 1964 Korean movie “Red Scarf” (“Balgan Mahura”).
- The movie’s Korean title has changed multiple times prior to its release. Early working title was “Haneulye Sanda” (literally “live in the sky”), then “Red Muffler,” then “Bisang: Taeyangkakkayi” (literally “Soar: Close to the Sun”), then “R2B: Return to Base”.
- ActorRain choose the movie as his last work before fulfilling his military obligation.
- Movie is supported by the air force & will commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War.
- Budget is 10,000,000,000 won.
- Filming began March 15, 2011 and finished September 23, 2011.
- “R2B: Return To Base” sold to 30 countries including, England, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Canada, Thiland, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Monaco, India, Turkey & Mongolia.
- Movie received a limited release in the United States & Canada under the title of “R2B: Return To Base” from August 24, 2012. Movie screened in Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C., Honolulu, Vancouver and Toronoto.
- Movie screened at the2012 Busan International Film Festival under the English title of “Soar Into The Sun” in October, 2012.