Due to Jang Na-ra‘s popularity in China, the online broadcasting rights went for US$120,000 (₩120 million) per episode, making it the most expensive Korean dramasold in China. It broke previous records held by My Love from the Star (US$40,000 per episode) and The Heirs (US$30,000 per episode)
yeeeaaaaa……asik yg main pemain senior yakni Jang Na-Ra & Jang Hyuk😉🙂
mau tau kenapa saya bilang senior???…..liat neh biografi mereka😉
Name: Jang Na-Ra Hangul: 장나라 Birthdate: March 18, 1981 Birthplace: South Korea Height: 163 cm. Blood Type: A ( coba liat umur nya udah kepala 3 tapi muka nya msh imut2 kan….beda sama artis korea lainnya yg umur nya blom menginjak 25 an, paras muka nya udah kyk umur kepala 3😦 )
Name: Jang Hyuk Hangul: 장혁 Birth Name: Jung Yong-Joon (정용준) Birthdate: December 20, 1976 Birthplace: Busan, South Korea Height: 177cm. Blood Type: O ( nah…cool kan tampang oppa yg ini meski udah ga terbilang muda di deretan artis korea tp cowo banget tampang nya bukan “cantik” tampang nya😀 ) suka liat nya pertama kali waktu main di ” Thank You | Gomap seupnida (MBC / 2007) – Min Gi-Seo “
perbandingan mana yang banyak di tonton diantara ke dua drama yang diperankan pemain senior yang pernah memerankan bersama😀 ………………. kalian juga bisa menilainya ko….😉
the Winners is……………..😀
- Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “A New Leaf” and followed by “The Spring Day of My Life” September, 2014.
- Remake of popular 2008 Taiwan drama series “Fated to Love You”.
- First script reading took place May 9, 2014 at Ilsan MBC Dream Centre in South Korea.
OMG…..Choi Jin Hyuk dalam setahun syuting sampe bisa 2 or 3 judul. di tahun ini aja udah syuting 3 judul yg berbeda sampai di bulan agustus ini ( Fated to Love You (MBC) (MBC, 2014) ; Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team (tvN, 2014) ; Emergency Couple (tvN, 2014) ) bener-bener gilaa kerja neh orang….mo jadi artis kaya ato apa ini yaakk……ga pernah sakit apa…..poor oppa, cobalah untuk istirahat, your body is not mechine😦
Agak sedikit kritik seh neh dari saya sebagai penonton penikmat korea drama aja, sbb :
1. diperan-peran awal setelah didiagnosa hamil “kim mi young” seharus nya bisa lah badan nya digemukin sedikit, masa ga sesuai dgn cover nya yg jelas-jelas pamer perut buncit nya. begitu di film nya boro-boro perut buncit, gemuk badan sedikit aja ga kliatan, kalau asli nya ibu hamil ga gemuk bisa di omelin dokter loh….heheheee😀
2. setelah sukses karir internasional (seniman dari perancis)……mbok style rambut nya diubah modern n keren donk. masa sama aja saat dia di episode-episode awal nya. di kerling kek,diwarnain kek, biar kliatan kayak dari eropa nya…hehehee😉
3. seperti setting lokasi di dalam drama korea selalu mengambil satu tempat syuting. ada di salah satu episode nya klo ga salah episode 18 ada yang sama lokasi syuting nya dgn drama “TRIANGLE” . yakni persis nya saat “kim mi young” mengadakan konfernsi pers karir nya yg dibelakang latar nya ada desain tangga. lokasi syuting tsb dipakai syuting triangle yg tema nya kasino saat sang wanita pekerja kasino nya bertemu dgn si cowo pemilik kasino (saya lupa nama pemerannya)😀
all of road – selebih nya……OK drama nya😀 …………………………..😉
Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun The wealthy heir to a large hair product company with a trademark maniacal laugh. He is a descendant, the only one of his generation, of the distinguished Jeonju Lee clan, a lineage that has all the males dying in their thirties due to Huntington’s disease. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Lee Gun can be cold, selfish, and prickly to everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to do his best for Mi-young and their baby. Although he was shocked and reluctant at the news of a shotgun wedding, Gun starts warming up to Mi-young’s sweet nature and pure heart.
Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi-young/Ellie Kim A naïve office worker at a law firm. She has no wealthy family, prestigious education, or much beauty, but rather comes from a small island where her mom owns a small restaurant. Because of her timid and kind-to-a-fault nature, she cannot bear to turn down a request from anyone and is nicknamed the “post-it girl,” someone who is necessary but unimportant. While she lacks self-confidence, Mi-young always sees the best in people and upholds a quiet strength. When an accidental one-night stand gets her pregnant, her plain and insignificant existence changes as Lee Gun enters her life.
Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel Pitt An internationally famous Korean-American designer whose single goal is finding his long-lost biological sister. He meets Mi-young by accident, and is intrigued by her kindness. From then on, he becomes her Daddy-Long-Legs, encouraging her when she is down and coming to her rescue when she needs help. Constantly worrying about her, Daniel begins to realize that what he feels towards Mi-young is something more than protectiveness. He eventually got rejected by Mi-Young because of Lee Gun. Daniel still holds that close friendship with Mi-Young.
The love of Lee Gun’s life. She is a ballerina in New York City with a surprisingly no-nonsense attitude. She has been with Gun for 6 years, delaying any plans of marriage for her career. But when she fails to get a lead part, Se-ra comes back to Korea to stay with Gun. A sudden callback has her choosing ballet over Gun one more time, but when she comes back for good, she finds drastic changes in Gun’s life.