- Movie: My Brilliant Life (working English title) / My Palpitating Life (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Doogeundoogeun Nae Insaeng
- Hangul: 두근두근 내 인생
- Director: E J-Yong
- Writer: Kim Ae-Ran (novel), E J-Yong
- Release Date: September 3, 2014
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Genre: Drama / Family / Tearjerker
- Production Company: Zip Cinema
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A young couple, both of whom are 17-years-old, learns that they will have a baby. The couple feels uneasy and with their heart beating faster than ever, they wait for the birth of their first child. Finally, they have a beautiful boy. Their baby is named A-Reum and the couple learns that he has Progeria syndrome, a rare genetic defect that will cause their baby to show advanced aging from an early age.
A-Reum grows up to become a 17-year-old boy who likes reading and writing. He has the mind of a 17-year-old, but he looks like a withering old man. He becomes interested in a girl his age.
- Based on the novel “Doogeundoogeun Nae Insaeng” by Kim Ae-Ran (published June 20, 2011 by Changbi Publishers, Inc.).
- Filming began February 15, 2014 and finished May 5, 2014
WATCHING STREAMING & DOWNLOAD (SUB ENGLISH)
ga perlu di join dan sudah ada isi sub eng nya…so happy watching 😉